Monday, April 30, 2012

Same area, same companion

Hola mi familia!

Hey, sorry that I don't have too much time right now so I'm going to write really fast, and it will probably be a short letter, sorry. But I want to let Bri know that I got her letter and I will print it off to read at home tonight, So sorry I can't respond right now. But I will move on to the questions.
 
(Did you get the email I sent with the info. and ideas for your activation activity?  I hope it's what you had in mind.  If not, let me know and I'll find some other things.)

1. I also am going to print off the email to read it tonight, it seems like it will probably help out a lot, so thank you so much mom! We will be having the activity on the 12 of May.
 
 
(So, did you get changed today?  New companion or new area?  We're guessing not, but we've been wrong before!)

2. Everything is going well for us here. I'm still here in La Joya and I'm still with my comp, he will be going home after this cambio. But I am happy that I'm still in this ward, because its an awesome ward.
 
 
(I'm sending a package this week.  I'm going to send some sugar cookies since your near the mission home and can get packages quicker.  Make sure you pick it up as soon as you hear it arrives.  Anything else you'd like in the package?)

3. Sugar cookies sound amazing! I actually do have a request. A family here was asking me if I could get something for them, and I'd like a few of them to hand out to some other families too. I don't know what they are called, but they are the stickers that you put in your scriptures, and they go over the letters but you can still read them. And the stickers show parts of the different stories and whatnot in the Book of Mormon (don't know if there are others for the bible too) You can't buy those here, and they say that the ones that they sell in the Mexico City temple aren't the same, the ones from Utah are better.  So if you could find several sets of those stickers so that I could give them to this family (its a really cool family, our noche de hogar right now is with them actually) and also to some other families as well, that would be awesome. I hope that you know what I mean.
 
 
(Did you take care of your toe?  Dad said he told you the medicine to buy at the pharmacia.  I hope you got it.)

4. I found the medicine and squeezed out the pus, and I think that everything is okay. We will see if anything else happens.
 
 
(Have you found a good internet place with cameras so we can skype on Mother's Day?)

5. Ya I'm in a good one right now, however there almost is always Call of Duty (xbox videogame) war going on next to us. jaja, so it might not be the greatest for the call, but I think that everything will be okay, we are still searching for other internet sites, but this one is the best, and its owned by a member. But I think that we can plan on doing it with skype. I don't remember my account stuff, so I may have to make a new one. Anyway, plan on skype.
 
 
(Can you send us some pictures of your companion and your apartment?)

6. I know! I want to send them but the triste (sad) computer won't let me right now, so hopefully I can send them next week, or maybe I will do it really quickly on Wednesday. We´ll see.
 
 
(Any special experiences to share this week?  Any new investigators or baptismal dates?)

7. Sorry I don't have much time. But right now we don't have anyone with a baptismal date set. We are still looking for more people to teach, I think that we will do a lot of tracting this week. And we are hoping to have lots of success with the activity that we are planning.
 
 
(Have you heard anything from Josh lately?  I believe he left for Japan on the 23rd but his blog hasn't been updated since the 14th.)

8. No I haven't heard from him for a while, that's great that he's in Japan though. I will write him a quick hi and see if he responds, forward me his letter from his blog when it comes up.

Anyway, sorry to make you all sad and only send a small letter. I saw a member with a Hunger
Games poster from the movie! That made me sad that I can't see it and made me hope that you are keeping a good movies list up to date and haven't been slacking! jaja. Thank you for your help mom with the activity and I can't wait until we can talk on Mothers Day, what day is it by the way? I think that it is different than Mothers Day in Mexico. Anyway, love you all so much, thanks for all of your love and support, I will talk to you all next week!

Love,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment