Friday, February 18, 2011

No News

So I ran home from work today hoping that maybe, just maybe, there would be a letter from Jordan.  I sent him with an envelope addressed to me, with a stamp with instructions to PLEASE just send me a quick note when he got there just so I knew that he was ok.  Of course I'm sure he's ok, but you know how moms like to be told.  Anyway...no letter.

Yesterday was a pretty good day, but something happened today.  At work I made a mistake and got a phone call from a nurse in the NICU trying to find out what had happened.  I started crying when she was talking to me and then continued to cry 5 minutes after she hung up.  I think she thinks I'm really upset about the mistake or I'm mentally disturbed.  Maybe I'm a bit of both.  Little does she know...you just don't mess with a mom missing her son.  Then the rest of the day was downhill from there.  Any time anyone asked about Jordan I started crying.  I need to get a handle on this.  Here's to hoping for a better day tomorrow and also hoping for a letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment