Anyway, here are the pictures he sent, and I guess I'm going to have to wait another whole week to find out what in the world he was talking about!
Tammy
Here are some pictures of an activity that we had this Thursday. We got together at the church and made some homemade Hawaiian pizzas. I can't remember the order of the pictures at all, and the computer won't let me look at them right now for some reason. But one picture should be of someone with their back mostly turned to the camera and he is cutting the pizza. The one cutting is Ismael, he is the brother of the bishop and he is the ward mission leader. In the same picture there should be someone on the other side of the bar with a shirt and tie, he is the bishop of barrio Casablanca. If you notice in one of the photos with my comp, he is putting the sauce on the pizza, and he is using a paint brush to do it, I don't know why we had a paintbrush and nothing else, but that was pretty funny, he painted the pizza with the sauce. One of the pictures has one of our investigators in it, but I don't know which one. But he is young, and I believe he is in a white shirt.
But we made three pizzas, the first two were medium sized, and they had really thin crusts, but the third was grande and had lots of ham and pineapple and had a perfect crust, it was actually really good. So that is what we were doing Thursday night.
And here is just a few pictures of our area that I took this week, if we have the chance, sometimes I will just take a few pictures. Then there is also a picture of Dana. She is the bishop´s daughter, I think she is 3 or 4, maybe 5, I can't remember now. But she is funny and always talking with us. The picture is at the activity, while we were waiting for the pizza to cook she wanted me to take a picture of her so she could see it.
Anyway, that is my pictures for this week, not sure Ill have time to send some to Hna Leyva, sorry, so there wont be any on FB. But I love you all, talk to you again next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment