Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day skype!

Hola mi familia!
 
Hope that everything is going well, looked like all was fine yesterday when we talked.  I guess I can also rest assured that Pepper is still alive and okay.  It was really neat to be able to skype with you all yesterday, and to also talk with Grandma and Grandpa.  I'm really not sure what to say right now, it seems like a lot was said yesterday.  Anyway, I heard from Josh again today, and I'm going to write him back, I'll try to send a good letter to all of my friends this week.  Sounds like Josh is doing good, Andrew said that they had a disappointment with a baptism falling through but other than that I think that he is doing well too.
 
Right now we still don't have anybody with a baptismal date planned.  We have one investigator that wants to get baptized but needs to get married first, and they want to be married.  The only problem is that the need to get an ID that they can use to do the paperwork, and they can't get the necesary ID until the elections are over for Mexico, so they probably won't get it until July I think.  We are also working with Aide still, her mom still won't give us permission for her to get baptized.  We are still doing a lot of searching for new people to teach, we have been going through the area book looking for old investigators to see if we can find someone there.
 
We still arent sure when Zone conference will be, but we were told that it is coming up at the end of May, I think that we will be able to see what the Mothers Day video was like then.  I want to see how my sign stacks up with the other Elders, hopefully you liked it.  I tried to apply some poster work you taught me when I went to the history fair, using the styrofoam to make the letters stick out more, but I don't know if you can even see that int the picture.  But I want to say again, I love you Mom, and I hope that you had a great Mother´s Day.
 
Well, I love you all so much, sorry, I dont have any pictures to send right now.  But I love you and hope that you all have a great week!
 
Love,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment