How is everyone doing? I hope that you are doing great and that you all enjoyed Christmas and are looking forward to a new year! Its gonna be an interesting year for everybody, Braden will be leaving, and I will be getting home, how crazy right? But first off I want to wish you all a happy new year! I will move onto the questions for now though.
(How was the branch party that you went to after we talked? What did you do there?)
1. It was a good day, we stayed and talked with the Dentist for a bit, then we went to the church for the Christmas dinner. It was really fun, we ate Pozole and there were some Piñatas that the kids got to break, though they also made us do it blindfolded, everyone loved laughing at me, they spinned me really good and the hermano controlling the piñata didn't go easy on me. But it was a good Christmas. Then we opened the presents in the stockings at night when we got home. Thank you so much, my comp says thank you as well. Especially for the Aggie shirts, I think its great.
(Are you still planning to share the package with that family on Jan. 6th? Is it the family of the dentist?)
2. No it is with a different family, it would be fun to do that with them, but I wanted to do it with a family that wouldn't be used to having things like that, so we will hopefully be doing it this 6th, but I'm sure we will.
(How are things with Sergio and Israel coming along? Did you ever find out what happened to Luz?)
3. Sergio is doing great, he came to church yesterday and he really is enjoying it. He is nervous about being baptized in January and wants to wait until February, we are trying to work with him so that he can be baptized in January though, but he is doing awesome.
Israel is also doing well, he had a lot of work in the hotel this time of year, so he has been busy. We are hoping to invite him to baptism this week, hopefully all goes well.
And Luz is gone, we haven seen her ever again, so oh well.
(We saw the video that Sis. Leyva made. It was great! Did she take those pictures at your conference?)
4. I haven't had the chance to see the video, but we took the photo in the conference there in Puerto Escondido. Hope you liked it though.
(Any new prospects this week?)
5. We have several families that are inactive but also have members that aren't members. One of the inactives was once a counselor in Bahias, so we are going to try to reactivate him and see if his wife will listen to us as well. But nothing sure yet.
(Send us some pics of your apartment and I want a pic with you and your comp in your Aggie shirts. Did your comp's fit?)
6. It is a really tight fit for him, but he got it on. And I want to send you the pics, but the computer is telling me that it needs to format my card in order to send the pictures, which would erase my pictures, plus its not a very secure computer, so this week I cant send any, sorry. But next week I will hopefully be able to send them.
(What is the most exciting thing that happened this week?)
7. Not much, the most exciting thing was the call and also the dinner. Other than that, it was a really normal week.
(Do you have any special plans for New Years? I'm sure you can't stay out late, but are you doing anywhere and doing anything before that?)
8. Its always the same, home at 9:00, if not earlier. So I will be sleeping at 12:00. The family of the Dentist also invited us to dinner, so we are going to eat tamales de rajas tonight with them before going home. Nothing like some good tamales for your last meal of the year!
Well, sorry its kind of a short letter with nothing interesting, but we just got to talk and there really isn't too much to say for now.
I love you all so much, thanks for all of your love and support. Have a wonderful night and a happy and great new year!
Love,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment