Monday, January 9, 2012

Well, I guess he did answer the questions...but seriously!

I love you all so much.  Thank you mom for the letter and I was able to read it, but the internet hasn't been working and I can only get off a short one today.  But I wrote the president a good letter at least, myldsmail wasn't working the whole time until now.
 
(How was your week?  Any success?)
 
1. It was OK, but not really great.
 
(We need you to send a recording of you playing Silent Night on the guitar.)
 
2.  I'm having camera problems but hopefully I can soon.
 
(When is the next zone conference?)
 
3.  We had one the 23rd, who knows when the next will be.
 
(Any new and interesting foods you ate this week?)
 
4.  no
 
(How did you know the internet wasn't working last week on the coast?)
 
5.  An Elder called us to see if it was working here in the istmo
 
(Any special or spiritual experiences that you had this week?)
 
6.  A few, sorry there isn't time.
 
(Do you have a real church there is Comiticillo or is is just a rented building?)
 
7.  Its a small rented house.
 
(Do you  need me to send shoes?)
 
8.  You don't need to send them, I will resole the ones I have.  The eccos still are good too.
 
 
We've got a noche doe hogar that we need to go to, I will talk to you next week, and I love you all so much.
 
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment